Email me!

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or suggestions.

barstool@snet.net

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Prologue

A funny thing happened to me in Maine...

My wife and I went on vacation with some friends at Roxbury Pond.  I met a guy who had this old motorcyle he kept in a barn... and this is what this blog will be about.


A bit rough looking, some rusting and corrosion, but it looks like nothing too major. The bike is complete and ran when it was parked.  The plan is to strip it down to the frame and build it back up again.  Then drive it and maybe, just maybe, bring it to a couple of shows.

Anyway, that is the begining.  A bike none of my friends have ever heard of, with an oddball rotary engine; the project bike I have been half-heartedly been looking for for the past couple years.

1 comment: